on site pig roasts
We will set up, on time hot food stations, self serve.
We will provide:
- Disposable tins for food
- Sterno set ups for serving hot foods
- Salt/pepper and extra sauces will be set up at serving stand
- We will supply plastic cutlery wrapped in dinner napkins for your guests
- Heavy duty throwaway plates
- Extra napkins
Customer will also provide the following:
- Tables/chairs for guests
- Tables for Big Belly BarBeQue to set up food to serve
- Linens for all tables
- Set up tables and all guest amenities
- Proper trash containers with bags
- A level area (15 foot by 50 foot) for the cooking area
- Electric power supply for cooking trailer within 50 foot to plug extension cords
Our generator is very quiet, if needed.
Big Belly BarBeQue is responsible for cleaning their area, which is occupied by cooking facility and service area only. We recommend a site visit the week before, to ensure area is acceptable. We will cook rain or shine.
All food will be cooked /served on site,
to ensure proper serving temperatures and freshness for quality second to none. Extended time items started off site.